Chocolatey, rich, soft and crispy, that’s what you get when you combine a brownie and a cookie into one.
1 cup flour
100 grams butter or oil
1 cup sugar (I used ½ cup sugar)
4 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 teaspoon vanilla sugar or vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup nuts or chocolate chips (optional)
1. Heat oven to 175C/350F
2. Beat butter/oil, sugar, cocoa and vanilla together
3. Add eggs, one at a time, and mix well
4. Mix together flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl, add to the butter mixture and mix until incorporated
5. Chill the dough for at least half an hour
6. Roll dough into balls, flatten slightly and bake for 12-15 minutes.