Saturday, July 9, 2011

Dulce de Leche Chocolate Slice (Millionaires Shortbread) Recipe

Dulce de Leche Chocolate Slice
This is a modified version of millionaire’s shortbread, also known as chocolate caramel slice. I decided to upgrade the recipe to a billionaires shortbread by using dulce de leche instead of caramel. And it worked great.

The slice is really easy to assemble as long as you have the three components ready.


Ingredients
Dulce de leche (click here for recipe)
Shortbread base (click here for recipe)
Melted chocolate

Directions
1.  Prepare the dulce de leche and shortbread
2. Spread the dulce de leche over the shortbread
3. Top with melted chocolate

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This looks too good to imagine. I am turning away to maintain self control, running to the fridge to put a celery stick in my mouth before it is too late. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that looks like a little piece of heaven!
    I'm thinking I might have to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love dulce de leche anything! Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...