I have been tagged. Today the lovely Nami from Just One Cookbook tagged me to take part in a Seven Link Challenge. The challenge has a very interesting concept, to highlight some of your own posts and then to nominate 5 bloggers. There are only two rules:
1) publish 7 links for the categories below (1 link for each category).
2) nominate up to 5 bloggers to take part
Here are my links.
1. The most beautiful post: ANZAC Cookies.
I love ANZAC Cookies so these cookies could do with some extra publicity!
2. The most popular post: 3-ingredient oatmeal cookies
This post has been consistently the most popular. It’s a simple recipe for a cookie that uses 3 ingredients, and cake or cookie mix is not one of them!
3. The most controversial post: Afghan Cookies.
I was expecting some controversy but fortunately there was none. I made Afghan Cookies just after the Osama bin Laden incident and I made references to it in my post. Thankfully no sensitive nerves were touched.
4. The most helpful post: Here.
A small but growing list of tips
5. The post that was surprisingly successful: Potato bread (yeast free) recipe.
I was pleasantly surprised at the attention it received.
6. The post that did not get the attention it deserved: Armenian Nutmeg Cake
This simple 2 layer cake uses an interesting concept/approach and I thought it would be more popular.
7. The post I am most proud of: Double chocolate coffee daim cookie.
I really liked this cookie.
I have selected the following awesome bloggers who most recently commented on my blog:
1. Rosa’s Yummy Yums. Incidentally today is also Rosa’s 6th blog anniversary