Engineer and an oven has given me a "One Lovely Blog' award. I feel honored. However the award is not handed out without obligations. The blogger receiving the award is required to:
1. Post linking back to the person that gave you the award
2. Share 7 random things about him/herself
3. Award 15 recently discovered blogs
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it.
Here are 7 random facts about me:
1. I like number 3, hence the reason my other blog is called three-cookies
2. This leads to the second fact – I love cookies
3. From memory the first cookies I made was shortbread
4. I could eat rolled oats each morning and probably never get bored (I haven’t gotten bored yet)
5. My professional background is in finance and law, quite unrelated to cooking and baking
6. I have interest in, and worked in, some of the riskiest countries in the world. Risk = challenge = interesting = I am crazy!
7. Nobody who knows me personally is aware that I have blogs so none of my friends and family are reading my blogs (or reading it and not knowing its mine!)
The next stage of accepting the award is to award 15 other recently discovered blogs. If the list is incomplete I will complete it eventually. The blogs are in no particular order. They are the blogs which I recently discovered so in case your blog does not appear on the list, please don't take it personally. I still like you but (un)fortunately I discovered your blog earlier: